Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

May 14, 2012

Kate Middleton's Eyecatcher Long Gown

I'm not a big fan of too-long gowns but I'm totally loving this turquoise evening gown that Kate Middleton wore to the "London Olympic Gala" concert. She looks absolutely amazing in it and the dress need an Olympic gold medal. 

A closer look at the back shows a beautifully designed see-through lace.  This royal girl knows how to carry what she wears with her charming nature. 
Good job Kate. 
                                                                                          Foto: Getty Image 

What do you think of this gown? Like or not like? 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I love the colour!

Good Girl Gone Green said...

Very pretty gown! :)

Unknown said...

LOVE that gown. I would definitely wear it. She's gorgeous.

Here from the Get Connected blog hop!

Janyl Benyl said...

So beautiful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...