Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

July 15, 2011

Inspirational Afro Hair Styles (Fashion Friday).

There are so many beautiful things about Summer. It makes me to jump out of my shell. I think I'm more bold and confident in summer when it comes to trying out new/extravagant things (that's just the summer spirit). I hardly wear protective hair styles in Summer but this time, I had to because I was on vacation and I needed something that would be easily manageable.
This is the hair style I'm currently wearing. I've had it on for 4 weeks and I have 2 more weeks to go. I can't wait to take it out and rock some of these Inspirational Afro Hair Styles before summer kisses goodbye. I'll sure post some of my pictures so you can see my new look/s.

Here are some Inspirational Afro Hair Styles I'll be trying out.






So, which style do you want me to rock? Say your mind.

12 comments:

May said...

Nice post, the hair styles rocks! I will like you to go for the brown afro.I am thinking of wearing something like this.

kayla bondy said...

i love beyonces and the one above her!

WhyWeLoveGreen said...

They're all so beautiful! I always wanted curly hair that could hold its own. I hope we'll get to see pictures of your new hairstyles! --Christine @Why We Love Green, visiting from VB

Shifan said...

Nice Hair styles.

Rachel Joy said...

I like the last one. And what's funny is that even though I'm Asian my hair is naturally curly and I too can sport one of these awesome fros =)

Just Another Mom of Twins said...

Hey! Just clicked over from VoiceBok...can't wait to see you rock those do's~!!!

Have a great weekend!

Now following you!

About a Mom said...

Awesome hair pics! New follower from Monday Hop! I would love for you to stop by http://aboutamom.com to say hi & return follow!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the last one!! YOu should totally ROCK IT!

Following you from Blog Hop...

hope you follow me back @ http://ourlittleinspiration.blospot.com

Thanks,
Angie

Ahava & Amara Life Foundation said...

All of those natural styles are beautiful! Hard to choose which one to suggest. Anyone you choose I'm sure would look great. ;0)

JTWisdom said...

I love twist outs and braid outs. You would look good in any of them.

Anonymous said...

i love all of them. hope i get to see them on you.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post. I shared it here at SocailBliss: http://www.socialbliss.com/lintvintage/sunflowerbomb-GYYTOOA/reflexions-inspirational-afro-hair-styles-fashion-friday-GEYDGOJSGI

You have great image posts and should definitely think about joining!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...