Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

July 30, 2011

Where I Blog - Visual FBFF

Miss Vinyl Ahoy a member of FBFF asked fellow bloggers to show a visual picture of where they blog. I kind of like the idea, because it gives our readers the chance of getting to know where the articles or posts they read were prepared.
My is posts are prepared at my computer desk and that's where I do all my bloggings, read and reply  my mails. It's not too organised though and I decided not to tidy up the table/desk before taking the pictures. The extra thing I did was to place a bottle/feeder on the desk to show that I am a mom blogger.
These are the pictures.



Here is a linky list of all the bloggers that participated. Just check it out and see where all their blogging things go down.

Where do you blog?

3 comments:

May said...

LOL!Is a good idea though. I blog anywhere in my house, i don't have a particular location :-))
i GUESS THAT MAKES ME SOUND LIKE A BLOGAHOLIC....
hehe!!

Elizabeth said...

What a neat idea :) I need to link up for this.. I found you in a blog hop. Glad I did. I hope you have time to give the follow love back. Thanks
http://theladiesloungeguide.blogspot.com

Rachel R said...

What a funny idea. I'm not sure people would want to see my nightmare of a desk!

I'm stopping by from the hop and am a new follower. Would love it if you'd visit my Facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/myBabySleepGuide

or blog
http://www.mybabysleepguide.com/

Thanks!
Rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...