Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

August 01, 2011

"I Like to Move It" Madagascar 2 (Musical Monday)

It's Musical Monday morning and I didn't feel like getting up. But I didn't have any choice because I needed to get up and get going. Schools kids are on holidays but some Kindergartens are still open. I had to do school runs and get some errands done. To get my self in the right spirit today, I needed a music that would do the magic for me. So this is the music that I started my day with. It really worked some wonders. I as started dancing to the tune and singing along (Physically Fit), I felt like an "under 16".

I Like To Move It - Move It.
English Version:



I like to move it (Deutsch)


When you don't feel like doing anything, what music puts you back on your feet? Share with us.

3 comments:

XOXO, Michelle said...

I used to like this song before they put it in the movie. Now - we have to listen to it so often thanks to my kids replaying this movie over and over...

Ah heck... I still like to move it, move it!

Cynthia Wilson James said...

I really like that song and it will get ya up and moving!

May said...

Thanks for sharing this music, i like it too. But for me there is this African music i love so much that once it starts playing i can never get tired on whatever am doing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...