Has your hair lost its lustre? There are things you can do to revive it and give it back it's shine. Dull hair can be the result of a variety of factors, but fortunately, it's a fairly easy problem to treat.
Here are some of the tips for bringing radiance back to dull,
1. Dyeing your hair frequently can rob it of its gloss. If you
have coloured hair, use products specifically designed for colour-
treated hair to help preserve its shine.
2. Use a clarifying shampoo (or baking soda) monthly to remove the dulling build-up left behind by styling products.
3. Mild and gentle daily brushing helps to activate natural
oils in the hair and restore its shine.
4. Wash and rinse your hair with cool or cold water. This
seals hair cuticles, which causes them to reflect more light.
5. Use an ordinary egg to boost shine! First, separate the
egg white from the yolk. Then add one teaspoon of water to the yolk
and blend it so the mixture becomes creamy. Whip the white portion
of the egg briskly. Mix the two parts and massage your scalp with it
until a froth forms. Lastly, rinse your hair thoroughly.