Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

August 22, 2011

Celine Dion - A New Day Has Come live with Lyrics! (Musical Monday)


I loved this song right from the first day a heard it. Though I was still single, I could relate with the lyrics.
When I had my first child, a friend of mine forwarded it to my cell phone and it melted my heart. It made a whole lot of new meaning to me. I love this song.
A New Day Has Come - Music To My Soul.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

I LOVE that song, and actually, I have to say I love all Celine Dion songs. She's so real and powerful and beautiful and of course, talented! I love the power of this song with the violin solo - just so beautiful! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3yJL4bbrnU&feature=related

Thanks for sharing!

Also, thanks for checking out my son's blog.

http://www.hereslivinthedream.blogspot.com

Lisa R Charles said...

Nice song! I'm not a huge fan but she has talent, can't deny that.

Just followed you on network blogs..*smile*

Unknown said...

love this song too - good choice!
Following from vB hop - hope you will check us out at www.twinswithtots.blogspot.com
have a great day
Cathy and Becca

LindyLouMac said...

Listening to Celine Dion is always a pleasure, thanks for sharing.

May said...

I'm a great fan of Celine, i love almost all her music. Thanks for sharing this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...