Gina is the founder of MommyPosh.com, a website catered to fashion, beauty, parenting tips, and pop culture, particularly for mothers. The website was born when stay-at-home mom Gina channeled her previous beauty business knowledge to bridge her love of fashion and motherhood. Check out her blog on www.mommyposh.com.
What's Inside My Mommy Bag?
Preparing your baby's diaper bag can sometimes be a daunting task, remembering what to carry or trying not to overload your baby's bag can sometimes cause anxiety when getting ready to leave your house for the day.
So besides your baby's everyday basic needs: diapers, change of clothes, baby wipes, changing pad, a favorite toy and bottle, I'm here to tell you that there's more...trust me, there are items that every POSH MOM must-have with them at all times.
1. SUNCREEN (50 SPF or more) – This item is essential for summertime – for you and for baby!
2. A SMALL PURSE Louis - Vuitton’s Key Holder Change Purse is perfect for carrying small change, a credit card and your Driver's License.3. PARENTING MAGS – Keep up to date with the latest and greatest mommy trends.
4. MOMMY BUSINESS CARD – Scheduling a play date or a doc appointment? Use a mommy biz card, its a great way to stand out amongst the other moms.
5. LIPGLOSS – This is A must for every POSH mom. A little glam goes all the way.
6. PHONE – Stay connected with other mommy via a Swarovski iPhone.
7. MINT/GUM – For those close encounters with other moms and upcoming parent/teacher conference.
What's in your purse? What can't you live without?