Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

June 13, 2013

Thankful Thursday

As I wake up to a new day this morning, I'm so thankful to God for giving us yet another day. It's so quiet here this morning and I woke up early  to watch the rising of the sun. I find newness, peace, joy and reason to enjoy this day and make better use of it. 

I'm thankful that the sun has finally started to shine, after a very long cold season (this is the longest winter I have ever experienced). 

Do you have any thing you are thankful for?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There is always something to be thankful for. There is a drizzle this afternoon in my area here in Jamaica and it looks as if we are going to get some well needed rain!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...