10 Fun Valentine's Gift for Teachers
14th is synonymous with expressing one's love for those we care about -
no one is more caring than our teachers and Valentine's Day is a
perfect time to share small tokens of love! Don't miss these ten fun yet simple ideas!
1. Is your teacher a coffee lover? Surprise them with a hot latte
Valentine’s morning or a coffee shop gift card hidden in a paper
2. Everyone loves a love letter! Encourage your child to hand-write a
special note of appreciation that captures what they love about their
teacher and what their favorite part of class is.
3. Add a printable label to something the teacher can use – a small
bottle of hand sanitizer or little canister of mints. We love these printables from IHeartNapTime.net!
4. Personalize a ToDo List notepad or or wrap up new post-it notes with pink and red ribbon and a Valentine.
5. Fill vintage glass bottles with small red and pink candies (like M
& Ms) and tie with ribbon and a sweet note. We love this example
6. Fuzzy slipper cupcakes are so creative! Roll up a new pair of
inexpensive fuzzy slippers or socks into a large cupcake wrapper and tie
with a ribbon – check out how on BarbSchram.blogspot.com!
7. Felt envelopes with buttons (like these from Blog.TinyPrints.com) are perfect holders for candy, gift cards, and paper Valentine’s!
8. Wrap small votive candles with purple or pink ribbon and dot with
rhinestone hearts – simple, crafty, and your child can help!
9. You can’t go wrong with baked goods! Give your child’s teacher a
small batch of Valentines-themed cupcakes or brownies, include a recipe
tag with your dish.
10. With craft paper and pens, design a heart-shaped word cloud where
students can each put their name, scribe the teacher’s name in large
print front and center, see a great example at KidsOrg.blogspot.com!