Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

June 01, 2011

WHY GOD MADE MOMS

At times, I always wish I could read the minds of my kids. I'm always curious to know what they really think about me, family, their environment, and the society at large. If only I could have a little idea of what is going on in their brain, it could make things/life a little easier for me.

This Article was Forwarded to me by my sister and I feel like sharing it with you all.


WHY GOD MADE MOMS
Answers given by 2nd grade school children to the following questions:

Why did God make mothers?
1. She's the only one who knows where the scotch tape is.
2. Mostly to clean the house.
3. To help us out of there when we were getting born.

How did God make mothers?
1. He used dirt, just like for the rest of us.
2. Magic plus super powers and a lot of stirring.
3. God made my mom just the same like he made me. He just used bigger parts.

What ingredients are mothers made of?
1. God makes mothers out of clouds and angel hair and everything nice in the world and one dab of mean.
2. They had to get their start from men's bones. Then they mostly use string, I think.

Why did God give you your mother and not some other mom?
1. We're related.
2. God knew she likes me a lot more than other people's mom like me.

What kind of a little girl was your mom?
1. My mom has always been my mom and none of that other stuff.
2. I don't know because I wasn't there, but my guess would be pretty bossy.
3. They say she used to be nice.

What did mom need to know about dad before she married him?
1. His last name.
2. She had to know his background. Like is he a crook? Does he get drunk on beer?
3. Does he make at least $800 a year? Did he say NO to drugs and YES to chores?

Why did your mom marry your dad?
1. My dad makes the best spaghetti in the world. And my mom eats a lot
2. She got too old to do anything else with him.
3. My grandma says that mom didn't have her thinking cap on.

Who's the boss at your house?
1. Mom doesn't want to be boss, but she has to because dad's such a goof ball.
2. Mom. You can tell by room inspection. She sees the stuff under the bed.
3. I guess mom is, but only because she has a lot more to do than dad.

What's the difference between moms and dads?
1. Moms work at work and work at home and dads just go to work at work.
2. Moms know how to talk to teachers without scaring them.
3. Dads are taller and stronger, but moms have all the real power 'cause that's who you got to ask if you want to sleep over at your friends.
4. Moms have magic, they make you feel better without medicine.

What does your mom do in her spare time?
1. Mothers don't do spare time.
2. To hear her tell it, she pays bills all day long.

What would it take to make your mom perfect?
1. On the inside she's already perfect. Outside, I think some kind of plastic surgery.
2. Diet. You know her hair. I'd diet, maybe blue.

If you could change one thing about your mom, what would it be?
1. She has this weird thing about me keeping my room clean. I'd get rid of that.
2. I'd make my mom smarter. Then she would know it was my sister who did it not me.
3. I would like for her to get rid of those invisible eyes on the back of her head.

WHEN YOU STOP LAUGHING -- SEND IT ON TO OTHER MOTHERS, GRANDMOTHERS, AND AUNTS... and anyone else who has anything to do with kids or just needs a good laugh!!!

36 comments:

may said...

Wow a perfect question with a perfect answer.Thanks for posting.

Teacher Mum said...

These are hysterical - thanks for sharing.
I love asking my kids what they think of me or what I have done - the problem is that when they get older you don't want to know what they think....sigh!

I found you through voiceboks and am now a follower. I too left my home country to a new life and culture, so think we have a lot in common. I look forward to connecting with you.

Unknown said...

I love it!

Thanks for following me at Just the Two of Us and Deals. I came to follow you back and did so via GFC as kport207. :)

Gina Jacobs Thomas said...

"Diet" That's hilarious! Thanks for the chuckle this morning, I needed it. Stopping in from voiceBoks and now following.

Gina
www.totallyfullofit.com

Anonymous said...

Now that is precious I tell you out of the mouths of babes!

Susan said...

LOL! Nothing like the insightful stuff kids say.

stopping by to say hello from voiceBoks.
xo
babymama
avagracescloset.blogspot.com

Morgan said...

Too cute ... they are smart little people!

Visiting from Voiceboks. :)

Brittany said...

This is so cute! I love it! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I'm now following you!

Brittany
http://www.findingbrittnemo.blogspot.com

ceemee said...

So adorable!

Cynthia Wilson James said...

Thanks for the morning laugh! Enjoyed reading this post!

Unknown said...

Oh....this is SO funny! I just kept laughing. Thanks!

Also, thanks for stopping by my blog, leaving a comment, and leading me here. I am following now. Hope you have a wonderful week!

Stephanie
http://stephanie-thejourney.blogspot.com/
and member of Voiceboks

Unknown said...

That was simply fantastic! Love it, love it LOVE IT!
Hopping by from voiceBoks.com
Sharon
www.sharon-moms-madhouse.com

Gina said...

Hi from your voiceBoks friend, hope to connect with you again real soon!

Cookie’s Mom said...

Very funny. I especially like this one: "Dads are taller and stronger, but moms have all the real power 'cause that's who you got to ask if you want to sleep over at your friends."

Thanks for visiting Cookie's Chronicles! Love your blog! I am following you.

CylestialChola said...

I just found you through voiceboks.com and am following you now. I adored this post, and promtly had to share it with some friends. I hope you find time to check out my blog, and I would love to have you as a follower too! Be well! http://cylestialchola.blogspot.com

that's life! said...

Can't stop laughing!

Love the plastic surgery comment; also 'my mom eats a lot'.

We can all relate; whether or not you *are* a mother, we all *had* a mother!

Spanish Pinay said...

I laughed and got teary eyed! I am such a noob. Nothing is better than those cute little minds of the little ones :)

Spanish Pinay

Thanks for dropping by my site. I am visiting from voiceboks too! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the follow, Nekky! I'm following your blog too. I love this post - kids are hilarious sometimes. The other day, my daughter said to me, "Mom, can you imagine when I'm 20 and you're old and in a rest home?" lol!
Have a blessed day!
Lisa
http://susannasapron.blogspot.com/

ninalazina said...

How sweet. Have booked marked this on digg it. Found you - Monday mingle blog hop is going on now. now connected via Google connect.
Nina

Cinny said...

lol, too funny! I'm your newest follower. Would love a follow back.

I always follow back. Just leave a comment telling me what you followed on and I’ll return the love.
Whirlwind of Surprises
Whirlwind of Surprises Facebook
Whirlwind of Surprises Twitter
Whirlwind of Surprises Networked Blogs
Feel free to enter some contests while you're at it. Low entries and family friendly!
Whirlwind of Surprises
Adventure Novel (US/CAN) 06/30
Learn Spanish with Speekee TV giveaway (WW) -06/14
TheraBreath Prize Pack ($25) US only 06/12
Upcoming Father’s Day Giveaway with over $200 in prizes!! Open Worldwide!!

Momfever said...

Great post. It's great to read this kind of stuff if you're a mom. And I am one!
I'm a follower now.

Shifan said...

These are hysterical - thanks for sharing.Can't stop laughing.

Jeanna's Bookshelf said...

Those are great!!! Just stopping by from Monday Mingle. New follower. Hope you can swing by my blog.

http://jeannasbookshelf.blogspot.com/

The Paradise Series said...

And here all the time I always thought God made moms to keep dad company.

Clayton Thomas said...

This was really great. I'd hate to give those children the same questions (only about their fathers) Following you now on Twitter.

Best wishes,

Clayton
http://www.claytonpaulthomas.com
Twitter: @claylauren2001

Karen F said...

I am a new gfc follower from the Tuesday Blog Hop at Voice Boks

You can find me at ~Mommy's Moments~ at http://www.avonbykaren.blogspot.com

Thanks,
Karen

BTW ~ I love this post ... would you mind if I used it on my blog and linked back to yours? Just send me an email to kkfoster35 at msn dot com and let me know THANKS!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for following me on Twitter...I'm now following you back and have subscribed to your wonderful blog!
Art Linkletter had a wonderful show many many years ago called, "Kids Say the Darndest Things"...that's why I loved being a kindergarten and Head Start teacher...young children are so open...they see the world with new eyes. :)
You can find me at Positive Parental Participation: http://www.viviankirkfield.wordpress.com
I'd love to have you visit!

Idiot Mom said...

Those are hysterical. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

So cute! I stopped by from the Follow Me I Follow You Network at Blogaholic. Love the pics of your children (UFO's!) in the pool. I need to get a new liner for ours. I would love to have you drop by my blog sometime! http://klcmaher-themorethemerrier.blogspot.com

Flavia said...

Very funny! my boy is 11 months...and I look into his eyes and I wonder what he thinks...I hope none of those just yet! LOL!
Following you back from
One Cute Nursery

Anonymous said...

Connie from Girl Tech Divas is your newest fan from the Monday Blog Hop. Would love it if you can hop by www.girltechdivas.com and follow back!

Catch My Words said...

God made Moms because she couldn't do it all herself.

Joyce
http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

Tracers Coupon Affair said...

I love this! I am your newest follower from the Sat HOP

XOXO, Michelle said...

visiting from blogaholics. I love reading blog posts like this. I too wish I could read my kids minds. Everyones minds actually. But especially theirs. I could teach them better, raise them better...

XOXO
Paula

Misadventures in Motherhood said...

Awwww!!! That's so sweet! Love it! I'm stopping by from voiceBoks members to remember and following via GFC! I hope you get a chance to drop by my blog sometime! I write a humorous blog about motherhood at Misadventures in Motherhood. It's usually good for a laugh, and maybe even a snort or two!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Smiles, Jenn
www.misadventuresinmotherhood.com

Mom Daughter Style said...

thanks for sharing. this is hilarious!

http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...