Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

March 27, 2012

Kate Middleton's Charity Bracelet

Kate has been supporting the East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) since January and she is doing a lot to raise money for the organisation. For the charity work, she wore a colourful bracelet that everybody now wants to have. Kate Middleton has made this simple accessory from Imogen a Fashion-Must -Have. The bracelet can be worn  both by adults and children and I'm loving the Smarties-Look!!!
The money collected from this bracelet will go to the EACH-Organization. This is so cool - 'Doing charity work and looking stylish at the same time'.
If you want to know more about the organization or buy  this colourful Smarties-Bracelet, you can check it out here.

What do you think about the bracelets and Kate's support?

2 comments:

Kat said...

I love Kate's bracelet. But most of all I love her cause.
Hi there! I'm your new follower from MBC.
www.momkatsnotes.com

Janyl Benyl said...

That's so smart and nice of her

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...