Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

March 05, 2012

Pony Heels - The New Celebrity Trend

These are too way out of it but it's all about personal styles and tastes. The so called Pony Heels which don't even look that comfortable to me is becoming a new trend. What can I say, even when old fashioned mamas' like me won't trust themselves in these new shoe trend, these celebrities have shown how brave they are by
wearing them around.





More pictures when you continue and hey, I'd like to know what you think. Can you wear those?





5 comments:

En4tainment said...

i will never be able to walk in them.

Joslin said...

No. Way. There's just no way I could wear those and not break my ankle. But props to the ladies for doing it!

Unknown said...

Hi Nekky,
There was a time when I used to wear high heels but I do not think I could manage these now!:) The pictures reveal persons who seem quite comfortable in them. Have a great week.
Judy

Lyss said...

These shoes were designed to try to make it better on your heels while wearing high heels. It has been proven that they could actually be worse for you becuase on the pressure it puts on the front of your foot & your toes. I have really great balance & can run in heels, however I dont think I could ever walk in those.

Irish Carter of Dedicated 2 LIFE said...

I just can't get myself to do it...Nope Nope...Not gonna do it. LOL Good post. ; )

Irish

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...