Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

December 30, 2013

My Prayers For the New Year

~New Year Prayer~


Dear Lord, I'd like to thank you
For helping us through this year
Guiding us through the many trials
The struggles and the fear.

Thank you for your blessings
For our families and each friend
Just one more short message
To you I'd like to send.

You have blessed each one of us
As each day slipped slowly by
Given us times of laughter
Been with us when we cry.

Thank you Heavenly Father
For your love and tender care
May the New Year bring more blessings
That each of us can share.



Wishing you and your loved ones
peace, good health, happiness and
prosperity in the coming New Year.


 

1 comment:

Claire Justine said...

Happy New Year Nekky :)x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...