Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

February 17, 2011

WELCOME TO WEEKEND BLOG HOP


Welcome to Weekend Blog Hop. Thank you for joining us and linking up. We are happy you are here and hope you will always come around. We have had a great week and now it's time for us to increase our followers by Blog Hopping all through the Weekend. Come and make new friends and find some interesting blogs to follow. f
  
Link up your blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Google + page Linky Followers or Pinterest page...ollow.

Happy Hopping.


Please only family friendly blogs only!!!

The rules of the blog hop are:-


1.) Follow clairejustineoxox in number 1 spot on Google friends connect.


2.) Follow Reflexions in number 2 spot the co-host on Google friends connect.


3.) Visit and read some great blogs and follow ones you like.


If you are a new follower please leave a comment so we can follow you back....


Have a great weekend...

Thank you for joining in .....

Hello World!!! Are You IN or OUT?
Sign up to join the "Who-Is-Who" in the Blogosphere. 
Here is the code for the hop

7 comments:

SRM said...

Thanks for the blog hop and Happy weekend!

Diane B said...

thanks, new follower :)

Jessica said...

Hi, new follower! Thanks for hosting, I'm having a hop too if you want to stop by Healthy Mommy, Healthy Baby :)

Kelly said...

Thanks for hosting, I enjoy following your blog & participating in your hops & I appreciate you following me as well. Since Google Friends Connect is going away because I'm not on Blogger I hope that you will stop by my blog and continue following me via Linky Followers.
My link is on my home page: http://www.savvysuburban.com
Thank you! Have a great weekend!
~Kelly

Delicia said...

Thanks for hosting the hop. New follower. Hope you can return the favor.

http://www.yanlihome.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Lots of blogs I haven't seen before here...great! I love finding new ones:) Thanks for the linky Nekky!

Lindsay said...

Thank you for the blog hop again! Hope you're having a great weekend!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...