Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

April 23, 2013

Thanking God For My Friends

FRIENDS ON THE NET

 
Thanking God for my friend
 
Each day I'm
thanking God for you
You've been kind,
understanding
and thoughtful..

It surely is a blessing
to have you in my life,
So, I'd really like
to say "thank you" for
accepting me like I am.

I'm so glad we have Jesus
in our hearts..
You're a precious friend
I'll love forever
~**~

Numbers 6:24-26 (KJV)
The Lord bless thee, and keep thee:
The Lord make his face shine upon thee,
and be gracious unto thee:
The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee,
and give thee peace.
alighthouse.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wonderful post Nekky! I am also grateful for my friends on the Net and so happy that you are one of them. Take good care.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...