Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

August 02, 2012

Maxi or Mini Skirts

One is long and gorgeous, the other is short and smart but I'm always a fan of both. I love skirts, I feel more feminine when I wear them because my everyday life and work calls for pant-suits  and jeans (when I want to dress down).
I like maxi-skirts for the elegance that it adds to my walk - I walk like a queen. Lol
I like rocking my mini/knee-length skirts because they allow my legs to breath (especially in the summer months) and look extra .........


So say your mind. Which look do you prefer and which skirt do you like better. SHORT OR LONG???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like both.

Unknown said...

A wonderful assortment of things Nekky! I tend to wear dresses and skirts but usually just below the knees!:) Have a wonderful weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...