Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

March 22, 2011

Japan 9.0 Earthquake + Tsunami

I don't really feel comfortable sending a new post considering all the tragic incidents of multiple Earthquakes and Tsunami in Japan.
What would I say that haven't been said. With a little knowledge of earthquake, I can't even describe the situation like all the world experts have done, but I know that I'm concerned about the people of Japan. I have been going about my day-to-day business, living a normal life but I will not pretend as if this tragic incident never happened. My heart goes out to all those who in one way or the other were affected by these disasters.
Japanese are innovative, dedicated and well cultured people, always supportive of one another and I know that our support will help them pull through this difficult time.
Google has done a wonderful job by providing a support link through which people can help by donating to Japanese Red Cross Society, UNICEF,etc. Your support will definitely make a difference. Make a Donation to Japan.

A note on giving:
You must give some time to your fellow men. Even if it's a little thing, do something for others - something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.
- Albert Schweitzer

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...