Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

March 09, 2011

The Lion King 2 - He lives in You (German Musical Version)

I just met one German that told me he wants to start touring Africa after attending a Lion King Concert in Berlin. What I cannot forget is the passion with which he said it and he meant it. There is another "Lion King" performance coming soon in Hamburg, I can only dream to be there. I can listen to the Musicals the whole day and they always up-lift my spirit. The Lion King Musicals - Music To My Soul.

For the song (He lives in Me), I love the German Version. Even if you don't understand the language, you still feel it. It sends goosebumps all over me.
Enjoy.

Gänsehaut Pur.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...