Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

April 21, 2012

Halle Berry In Extensions

                                                                                     getty image 

There is a radical change in Halle Berry's look. I get easily  bored sticking to one hair style for a long time and that's why  I wear extensions sometimes. But I've known Halle for a long time with a cute short hair style and I loved it. I know we women always want a change in our look from time to time but I hardly knew it was her.

What do you think of Halle Berry's new look? Which hair-style fits her best?

3 comments:

Quirky Homemaker said...

I love the short hair. I do understand the need for change, but I really do prefer the short hair.

Anonymous said...

I love her with short hair. Her face is so beautiful, and that bone structure! she looks like a strong don't mess with me woman with short hair. Her extensions look good though, softens her face..but I'm choosing the short hair for Halle :)

Princess Kate said...

She's so beautiful in any style.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...