Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

April 02, 2012

Slimmy Love

Heidi Klum, Halle Berry and others  got some slimmy love from the Kid's Choice Award 2012. Can you imagine getting all dressed for a special event to be showered with this yucky slim? What I like about the whole scene is the good humor behind it. They all accepted the slims with big laughs. 
 
Heidi Klum and Halle Berry


Justin Bieber and Taylor Lautner



Will Smith

If you were to be showered with such slim, what would be your first reaction? Keep it real!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those photos!! I make slime and Peter loves putting it all over me :)

Nekky said...

I'll like to see the pictures Michelle.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...