Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

April 28, 2012

Jill Scott's Inspirational Afro Hair Styles

I am a Big Fan of Jill Scott!!! I am captivated by her good spirit, her big bright smiles that comes like sunshine. I love her powerful voice and like listening to her music. One more thing I like about her is her  natural hair styles. This woman has rocked Afro Hair styles and has brought so much versatility to it. I find her hair styles inspiring for every natural woman.

Here are some of her styles. Which one do you like most?






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so gorgeous. I love her hair in the 3rd photo the most :)

Queen Treasure said...

wow,really inspiring and unique
love the 4th
btw if u like lets follow each other
jessillesilv.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...