Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

April 05, 2012

Is Katie Holmes Pregnant?

Photo - splash new …

I haven't seen or read anything about Katie Holmes for a while now so when I saw this picture, I became kind of curious. She looks pregnant to me or is my eyes deceiving me? 
Ladies, please look well and tell me what you think?

7 comments:

Claire Justine said...

She looks as though shes hiding something with her hat there,love her outfits :)

Czjai said...

Looks like a baby bump to me. But she's gorgeous nonetheless. :)

sue said...

It does appear that way. I hope nobody ever posts a pic of me and asks that!

She has cool extensions in the first pic.

Sue said...

She looks like she is. I hope nobody ever posts pics of me and asks that!

I like her extensions.

Sue said...

She looks like she is. I hope nobody ever posts pics of me and asks that!

I like her extensions.

Unknown said...

I definitely see a little belly there!

Princess Kate said...

It looks possible from these shots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...