Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

April 23, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award


Speechless, that's the only word I can use for now. I received three Blog Awards (all Versatile Blogger Awards). Three awards under 24 hrs, are you kidding me? I'm so happy and thankful.
The awards came from Cindy of Yankee Texan Mom , Joy of CATHARSIS and Char of The Epic Adventure of a Modern Mom.

There are rules for these awards:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 new-found blogging buddies.
4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them.

So, here are 7 facts about me.
1. I'm a bible believing Christian.
2. I have a Bachelors Degree in Economics.
3. I'm left handed.
4. I like planning and planning big. Even if it doesn't work out, it's always worth to try.
5. I love reading. I can exchange my food for a nice book,story, article,just name it. Reading is also my sleeping dose.
6. I am family oriented.
7. I am NAPPY. I love my Kinky Natural Afro Hair. I can't give it up for nothing.

I'm giving the Versatile blog awards to:


1. May of ONEMOMENTINTIME
2. Cynthia of InSeason Mom
3. CJ of Killing SuperWoman
4. Dagmar of Dagmar's Momsense
5. Cynthia of AKA homeschool mom
6. Katrina of My Epic Stories and Writing
7. Mohammad of My SRI LANKA
8. JTWisdom of Bubbling with Elegance and Grace
8. Lindy of News From Italy
9. Jessy of Mummies2ks
10. Kristen of Curious Cora
11. Shelly of My Life as I see It
12. Jennilee of True Life: I'm a Stay at Home Mom
13. Joy of Confessions from a Southern Socialite
14. Barbara of Espanol para Ninos (Spanish for Kids)
15. Hippie_Mom of Hippie Mom's Frugal Way of Gluten Free Living

Please, check out these blogs, you will love them.

Always Nekky.

14 comments:

May said...

thanks for the award.

Shifan said...

Thank you for selecting my blog for 7th place my friend. This type of activities gear blog owners to do more creative post.

Katrina said...

Why Thank you!! I appreciate it and will wear it proudly, lol!

Joy said...

Thanks Nekky.
http://joy-southernsocialite.blogspot.com/2011/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

Rosalind said...

visiting from Confessions of a Southern Socialite... congrats on your award

New follower!

JTWisdom said...

Wow,

Hey Girl,

My first blog award I am honored, grateful, humbled and speechless....Jumping up and down. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Here in Missouri we have been dealing with storms and tornado warnings. Prayed for these storms to stop now In Jesus Name.
Time for me to get started on my award post.

Hugs,

JTwisdom

JTWisdom said...

I am left handed too!

Cynthia Wilson James said...

Nekky, thank you so much for honoring InSeason Mom with this award. This is my blog's first award and I'm excited! I really like the rules for this award :)

Mom Daughter Style said...

hi! nice to meet you, i have read some of your posts, great job. im an expat too. thanks for following. i followed you back.

http://momdaughterreviews.blogspot.com/
http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the award!!! Love your blog:)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I found you via Blog Frugal Living Community.
I am now following you. I will be back to do a through read later. I can't wait to get to know you. I just posted my first blog giveaway today. Come by and join us!
http://passporttofrugal.com

LindyLouMac said...

Thankyou so much for honouring me with this award. I hope you will not be offended that I do not accept as I have An Award Free Blog, see the explanation in my side bar, top right. It is interesting to learn more about you, I am also left handed. I hope you had a lovely Easter.

CJ Poindexter said...

I'm honored! And as soon as I get myself together I will pass this honor along.

CJ

Tangela said...

Greetings!

I'm visiting you from Voice Boks Tuesday Hop! Beauty-full blog! I grabbed your button also.

Come visit me at http://youmeandthegoddess.blogspot.com/

Have a wonder-full day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...