April 23, 2011
Versatile Blogger Award
Speechless, that's the only word I can use for now. I received three Blog Awards (all Versatile Blogger Awards). Three awards under 24 hrs, are you kidding me? I'm so happy and thankful.
The awards came from Cindy of Yankee Texan Mom , Joy of CATHARSIS and Char of The Epic Adventure of a Modern Mom.
There are rules for these awards:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 new-found blogging buddies.
4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them.
So, here are 7 facts about me.
1. I'm a bible believing Christian.
2. I have a Bachelors Degree in Economics.
3. I'm left handed.
4. I like planning and planning big. Even if it doesn't work out, it's always worth to try.
5. I love reading. I can exchange my food for a nice book,story, article,just name it. Reading is also my sleeping dose.
6. I am family oriented.
7. I am NAPPY. I love my Kinky Natural Afro Hair. I can't give it up for nothing.
I'm giving the Versatile blog awards to:
1. May of ONEMOMENTINTIME
2. Cynthia of InSeason Mom
3. CJ of Killing SuperWoman
4. Dagmar of Dagmar's Momsense
5. Cynthia of AKA homeschool mom
6. Katrina of My Epic Stories and Writing
7. Mohammad of My SRI LANKA
8. JTWisdom of Bubbling with Elegance and Grace
8. Lindy of News From Italy
9. Jessy of Mummies2ks
10. Kristen of Curious Cora
11. Shelly of My Life as I see It
12. Jennilee of True Life: I'm a Stay at Home Mom
13. Joy of Confessions from a Southern Socialite
14. Barbara of Espanol para Ninos (Spanish for Kids)
15. Hippie_Mom of Hippie Mom's Frugal Way of Gluten Free Living
Please, check out these blogs, you will love them.