Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

September 16, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Happy Birthday To You Me!!!

Myspace Puppies Graphics Dogs Clipart



Yeah, it's my Birthday and I'm very excited. I kept late night answering calls from my families and friends scattered all over the world. It feels so good to know that many people are thinking about me on this special day. Thank you guys. Thank you for making this day a memorable one. I love you all.

10 comments:

Candice said...

Happy, happy birthday! I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating :)

Nekky said...

Thanks a lot Candice. I've been so much pampered today.

laughwithusblog said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Mine is coming up very soon! Thanks so much for linking up with Celebrate With Us! http://www.laughwithusblog.com/?p=2898

WCA Yash Travel said...

happy birthday

Anonymous said...

Aww, happy birthday! I just had mine and only got one phone call from family. However, I had seen everyone the day before at a family gathering AND I got at least a couple dozen messages on my Facebook personal page.

Enjoy your birthday weekend! :)

Susan Evans said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

May said...

Happy birthday and many more yrs to you. I know you had a great time.

Nekky said...

It was really a nice day May. Thanks for your wishes.

Lisa R Charles said...

Happy Birthday Nekky!! I hope you had a wonderful day celebrating the light that you are :o)

Nekky said...

Thanks so much Lisa. I did had a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...