Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

September 22, 2011

Loving Reflections To My Mom


 My dearest mother, how my brothers tell me how much I've come to look so much like her. I can't really say that myself but I know that in so many ways, I see myself doing many things like her. Lately, I do or say things that she used to say (not intentionally) but they just keeping coming out. Though we are very far apart from each other, I still hear her gentle and tender voice. That voice comes up when I want to take certain actions or make some decisions. To a great extent, it (her lovely voice) has helped me. I can't stop asking myself what my mom would have done if she found herself in the same situation. She is great a woman and has been the wings beneath my wings. I love her so much and I often tell her how much I do.
As a young mother myself, I hope that I'd influence my own children positively that even when they are grown, they will always have sweet memories of me.


"A daughter carries
her mother's wisdom like a
pocket sized, ever-handy sewing kit.
She's grateful to be
able to pull it out for
emergency repairs as well as for
leisurely embroidery".

What are the positive things you learnt from your mom which you still carry along? Share with us.

4 comments:

May said...

What a great loving reflection to your mom. Hope she get to read this.

HoneyDame said...

Big ups to all mothers and those who act in that capacity.

OneMomsMoxie said...

Coming by from the Blog Hop!

What a lovely post!
I look forward to reading your blog. Please follow back :)
http://onemomsmoxie.blogspot.com/

Jenelle said...

What a wonderful post about your mother! It brought a tear to my eye! Thanks for sharing.

Newest follower from the blog hop! Hope you will follow back!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

http://singlemominspiration.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...