Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

September 09, 2011

WELCOME TO WEEKEND BLOG HOP


Welcome to Weekend Blog Hop. Thank you for joining us and linking up. We are happy you are here and hope you will always come around. We have had a great week and now it's time for us to increase our followers by Blog Hopping all through the Weekend. Come and make new friends and find some interesting blogs to follow. Happy Hopping.

Please only family friendly blogs only!!!

The rules of the blog hop are:-


1.) Follow clairejustineoxox in number 1 spot on Google friends connect.


2.) Follow Reflexions in number 2 spot the co-host on Google friends connect.


3.) Visit and read some great blogs and follow ones you like.


If you are a new follower please leave a comment so we can follow you back....

Have a great weekend...

Thank you for joining in .....

15 comments:

Quirky Homemaker said...

Thanks for hosting again!! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Hi Nekky,
As always I am happy to participate in another Blog Hop! Congratulations to Clairejustine! A great weekend to you and all who link up. Take care.
Judy

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting Nekky!

Mommy's Juice said...

New follower from the hop. Thanks for hosting!

Bookworm Lisa said...

I just found your blog and link when I put my giveaways up on book blogs. I now follow both blogs.

http://lisaisabookworm.blogspot.com

Moodylicious Spa said...

Looking forward to meeting Y'all ....

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting!

Oh and thanks for the comments on my blog. =) Have you chosen a lucky number yet? Lol.

Charm said...

Hi

I wanna thank you for stopping by my blog "Charm's Mind"

Love your blog. I'm now following you.

www.charmiesmind.com

Brae Craig said...

Hey! I'm here for the blog hop and I was already following you. <3

Bonni said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much of hosting! Excited to link up with you for the first time!

~your newest follower

www.theclumsycoquette.com

Retail Therapy Lounge said...

THanks for the linky - I am a new follower - would love a follow back:
http://retail-therapy-lounge.com
;)

Denise said...

New follower and I joined your hop too. I hope you will stop by my blog http://talesfrommyjournal.blogspot.com

Danyale N. said...

Hi I'm stopping by your blog as a fellow Blogorama Bonanza 2011 Member and wanted to follow you on GFC,Twitter, and Facebook. If you do get the time please follow me back if your not already thanks. Enjoy the event and I hope you stop by my blog as well.

Evoluchun's Miscellaneous
Facebook
Twitter

JoeTaz said...

Hello I'm stopping by from Blogorama Bonanza 2011 I'm a Member I followed you on GFC,Twitter, and Facebook. When you get time and follow back that's great thanks and enjoy the event hope it turns out to be a great event I'm excited its my first one.

Taz's Journey
Facebook
Twitter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...