Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

July 23, 2012

Michael Bolton - When a Man Loves a Woman

 When a Man Loves a Woman   (Musical Monday)
 

Song Text:

When a man loves a woman can't keep his mind on nothing else
he'd trade the world for the good thing he's found
if she is bad he can't see it she can do no wrong
turn his back on his best friend he puts her down

When a man loves a woman spend his very last dime
trying to hold on to what he needs
he'd give her all his comforts sleep out in the rain
if she said that's the way it oughta be

When a man loves a woman yea
I give you everything I've got oh oh
trying to hold on to your precious love
baby baby please don't treat me bad

When a man loves a woman deep down in his soul
she can bring him such a misery
if she is playing him for a fool he's the last one to know
loving eyes can never see


2 comments:

May said...

One of my fav music.. Thanks for sharing.

Carolyn Chambers Clark said...

We're following your blog as part of the Exposure Blog Hop.

Hope you'll follow us at http://booksebookskindlebooks.blogspot.com

See you soon.

Best,

Carolyn & Tony

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...