Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

July 08, 2012

Twinkle Twinkle Indian Desi Styles

It Musical Monday!!!
This is not just any type of song, it's a Nursery Rhyme and yes you heard me right.
It's Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (Indian Version).
This is a rib cracker, if you want to have some giggles, just sit back and watch this video.

4 comments:

May said...

LMAO! Very funny...

RockinGrandmaMusic said...

Funny, clever and inspiring me to get more creative with some new RockinGrandmaMusic.com songs! Thanks.

RockinGrandmaMusic said...

Funny, clever and inspiring me to get more creative with RockinGrandmaMusic.com songs! Thanks.

RockinGrandmaMusic said...

Funny, clever and inspiring me to get more creative with RockinGrandmaMusic.com songs! Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...