Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

July 03, 2012

THE BEAUTIFUL MIND


Stephen is autistic. He did not speak until he was 5. His first words were “pencil” and “paper”. When he was 11 he drew a perfect aerial view of London after only one helicopter ride. Now Steven is taking a helicopter ride over the city of Rome, what he does is truly a wonder.
Check out this amazing video: THE BEAUTIFUL MIND – allow 5 mins to run.
(This video is mind blowing, I have never seen such creativity before and not to talk of somebody that is autistic.

5 comments:

Blyro's Books said...

So sweet. Wonderful!

Hopping by and following your lovely blog. I'd be honored to have you follow back too:)

BLYRO
Author of children's picture book 'Over and Under'
http://blyro.peachburst.com --> give the gift that gives

Kenya G. Johnson said...

I am speechless, I said wow probably a dozen times. That was amazing!

May said...

Aww...I would have loved to watch the video of little Stephen, but is loading forever in my own side. Maybe will check back again!

Toia said...

Thanks for sharing this video. I found your blog at mombloggers. I will be visiting again.

DMS said...

How amazing! I can't even imagine being able to draw London after one viewing. Just goes to show that we each have our own gifts and challenges. AMAZING video!

~Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...