Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

July 13, 2012

My Orange Mood (Fashion and Beauty Friday)

Anything orange brightens up my style these days. Weather I'm going formal or dressing down, I always combine my outfits with some orange accessories and girl, I feel like a sunshine!!!

Source:  Pinterest
Source:Pinterest

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love those pops of color!

Beauty and The Green said...

There is so much fabulous stuff to choose from here. I love orange too. I want those earrings, the belt and the scarf. Lol, heck, I want it all!

Unknown said...

Love the orange pop of color!!

carol l mckenna said...

Love orange ~ very stylish~ thanks, ^_^ (A Creative Harbor)

Carole said...

Hi, I enjoyed the post you linked in to Claire Justine. I have linked in a post about the artist Klimt. Have a super week.

Unknown said...

i am following you from the blog hop. lemme tell you i am obsessed with the coral/orangish color right now. i am probably over-doing it but whatever right?? it makes me happy!and that orange bracelet wrap?! Love!

Unknown said...

Beautiful outfits, accessories and shoes Nekky! I like to wear earrings that match my clothes. The orange earrings are so beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...