Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

October 17, 2011

Get Connected Tuesday Blog Hop


Welcome to  Get Connected Tuesday Blog Hop. I'm very happy to have you here. A special welcome to all my first visitors. If you are already a part of this hop, I'm thanking you so much for your help in building Get Connected Tuesday Blog Hop and making it a success. Come and Get Connected and stay Connected. With this hop, you will increase your strength, followers, readers and connect to other bloggers in which ever way you like.
This blog hop is for family friendly websites only.

This week, I'm featuring Debbie of Africa's Blog

Africa's Blog


Congrats Debbie

Feel free to grab the button if you want.
Each week, I'll be featuring a new guest host. If you want to be featured, grab the button and send me a message and you might be my next pick.

Grab our Button:

                          Get Connected and Stay Connected!!!






Here are the rules:

1.) Follow Reflexions  the host on Google friends connect.

2.) Follow the guest host - Debbie

3.) Visit and read some great blogs and follow the ones you like.
*  It would be nice if you follow at least the two blogs that are linked up before you, that way, everybody will get followed. Thanks.

If you are a new follower please leave a comment so we can follow you back....

Thanks for linking up and have a great week...

15 comments:

Georgie Horn said...

New follower from the 99% exposure blog hop.

Unknown said...

Hi Nekky,
It is good to participate again. Have a good week.
Judy

Regan said...

New GFC follower from Bloggy Moms. Thanks you for hosting

http://theantijunecleaver.blogspot.com/

frugalmommieof2 said...

New follower. I'm following by GFC.

http://frugalmommieof2.blogspot.com/

mbc said...

I'm a new follower from Get Connected. Thanks for hosting!!

http://glimpsesofthegoodlife.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Following on Google reader!

Claire Justine said...

Thanks for hosting :)

Jessica said...

Thanks so much for hosting. I am linking up for the first time and hope to link up again and again.

Heather said...

Thanks for the opportunity. I'm still learning.

Nicki Woo said...

I'm you're newest follower! Thanks for the linky!

I'd love it if you'd enter my giveaway for The New Sonoma Cookbook! Only 15 entries! Ends tonight (10/18)
http://www.nickiwoo.com/2011/10/barley-risotto-giveaway-new-sonoma.html#disqus_thread

Tisha Matthews said...

I am looking forward to connecting with new Followers. It's nice to meet you all. :-)

Tisha

Unknown said...

Hello :)
I love blog hops, I actually host one on Mondays. I have a beauty blog so anyone thats interested in beauty or health/fitness, stop by!

I'm following your blog, thanks for having this, cant wait to check out these blogs :)

Kelly

Malia said...

thanks for hosting..i'm a new follower! if you get the chance..please stop by and enter my contest! thanks,,

http://livinthemommylife.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

New follower from the blog hop.

Katie @ Glamorous Without the Guilt
http://glamorouswithouttheguilt.blogspot.com/2011/10/shop-my-closet-giveaway.html

Good Girl Gone Green said...

Thank you for being a great host! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...