Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

October 17, 2011

Sade - Cherish The Day (Musical Monday)

I love Sade and I love her Music. I cannot stop listening to them. One of my friends just attended her live shows and she shared with me how she (Sade) left the stage with "Cherish the Day". I love it and want to share one of her performances with you.

Happy viewing:




What's your favourite song? Share with us.

2 comments:

May said...

Ohh! where is this lady now? She made so many beautiful music. Thanks for sharing..

Shifan said...

I love her Music and nice song.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...