Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

October 24, 2011

Hallelujah - Alexandra Burke (Musical Monday)

It's Musical Monday and I'm starting my week with a song I love so much - Hallelujah!!
I've  seen many artists perform this song and it's always beautiful but I just saw the performance of Alexandra Burke (an X-Factor finalist and winner, 2008) and it was breathtaking. I didn't know about her before and I'd like to buy her music if she has any.
Does anybody know about her? Watch this video and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

May said...

I would have loved to watched this, but unfortunately youtube is asking us to vist youtube officially before we watch it. Guess i visit youtube now. The young lady looks pretty so i don't expect less from her. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...